• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Quick De-Activate v1.1 [ADMIN TOOL]

mattice

Quick De-Activate v1.1 is a stand-alone Admin tool for 2.2-cvs.

CHANGES TO VERSION 1.0:

Now displays a box with ALL categories as well if

it finds products in any of the root categories.

--------------------------------------------------------

It allows you to quickly de-activate a lot of products without clicking the red buttons in the Admin each time.

It will display all products in a selected category which you then can de-activate using checkboxes.

It requires NO alterations to any osCommerce file whatsoever.

screenshot:

qda_screenshot.jpg

Direct download link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,764/type,3

I hope your happy now Linda... ;)

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

Much much happier ... yes thanks :D

Now ... wouldn't it be nice if you could select a Category ... then a nice picture of all subcategories drew on the screen ... then you clicked that ... and either more categories ... or all the products appeared ...

And then ... and then ... and then all the people would yell and cheer and shout your name through the streets and the parties would start and the bands would play and the children would sing and the dogs ... :shock:

Sorry ... been coding too long today ... must be time for a smoke ... thanks for the fix! :wink:

Oh and wait until I email you about a new toy I need and think you can help me get a start on it ... it will be such fun you won't know what to do with yourself! :onfire:

Now ... wouldn't it be nice if you could select a Category ... then a nice picture of all subcategories drew on the screen ... then you clicked that ... and either more categories ... or all the products appeared ...

Don't tell anyone but I think that's called categories.php ;)

Think I'll go to bed now and check for that e-mail tomorrow...

hope I don't spit coffee al over my keyboard when I read it...

so if I reply with gsaljdkfahlkjhflkadhlkalkhgthijgsdlkhglk you'll know

what happened :D

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"