• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing weight in checkout areas

ugh

Hi!

I have searched through 61 pages and found several posts on how to remove the weight shown in checkout_shipping but no luck on how to remove it from all pages/emails that the customer might see. In particular the account_history_info.php.

I have edited the usps.php and zone.php pages and it still shows up in the account history.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks! ;)

Stacy

Hi!

I have searched through 61 pages and found several posts on how to remove the weight shown in checkout_shipping but no luck on how to remove it from all pages/emails that the customer might see. In particular the account_history_info.php.

I have edited the usps.php and zone.php pages and it still shows up in the account history.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks! ;)

Stacy

hmm

it was stored in database side

for new orders, I have an easy way to remove it from your shipping module title...

for old orders...I have really no idea! it's too troublesome...but it must be stored in a table named as "orders_total"..try to search from there....

• 4 months later...
hmm

it was stored in database side

for new orders, I have an easy way to remove it from your shipping module title...

for old orders...I have really no idea! it's too troublesome...but it must be stored in a table named as "orders_total"..try to search from there....

So...Can you let us in on the "new orders, I have an easy way to remove weight from your shipping module title..."

How DO you remove the weight from showing in shipping module titles?

Specifically UPS XML.

Thanks