• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Freight Charges not added to PayPal Invoice

cwingard

HELP!!

I just had my first order processed. Everything went beautifully during the order portion. I am using the Flat Fee option for freight. The order total was on the invoice and showed up on the login screen of PayPal. However, when the customer logged into PayPal, only the merchandise was transferred, not the freight charges. In fact, the shipping charges on the PayPal invoice showed $0.00. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

HELP!!

I just had my first order processed. Everything went beautifully during the order portion. I am using the Flat Fee option for freight. The order total was on the invoice and showed up on the login screen of PayPal. However, when the customer logged into PayPal, only the merchandise was transferred, not the freight charges. In fact, the shipping charges on the PayPal invoice showed $0.00. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same issue I'm using PP Ipn and USPS with out insurance. I had the regular PP addon previuosly but it stopped working one day.

Maria

Check your paypal profile for shipping override (or something like that)

It was working fine before I upgraded to the Pay Pal IPN version so I know its a coding issue just can't seem to find it. I go back to the regular Paypal one and it works so its not on paypals side.

It was working fine before I upgraded to the Pay Pal IPN version so I know its a coding issue just can't seem to find it. I go back to the regular Paypal one and it works so its not on paypals side.

I just went online and changed back to the regular PayPal option in the Payment module and did a test order. The freight transferred fine using this option. You're right the problem is definitely with the IPN version. Does anyone have any idea why? Is there a benefit to using the IPN vs the regular one?

Thanks for your help!!

I just went online and changed back to the regular PayPal option in the Payment module and did a test order. The freight transferred fine using this option. You're right the problem is definitely with the IPN version. Does anyone have any idea why? Is there a benefit to using the IPN vs the regular one?

Thanks for your help!!

What paypal ipn and which version?

What paypal ipn and which version?

I am using Version 2.2 RC1. After logging into my account, I choose Modules and then Payment. Under Payment, there are two PayPal options....PayPal and PayPal IPN. The problem appears to occur with the PayPal IPN option only.

override shipping can be due to Your paypal profile setting for a given currency so do chek.

else collect the details that is getting posted to paypal.

That will let Youknow whether the bug is at code level or at Paypal profile setting.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

override shipping can be due to Your paypal profile setting for a given currency so do chek.

else collect the details that is getting posted to paypal.

That will let Youknow whether the bug is at code level or at Paypal profile setting.

Satish

Hi I had to reinstall the paypal IPN I went with version 2.3.3 and it works fine now must have been an issue in the code as it was transfering to paypal then when the customer logged it it disapeared.