Sign in to follow this  
mahe4us

Authorize.net with CVV

Hi,

Iam a newbie to oscommerce. Now I have been integrating oscommerce for my shopping cart. I would like to integrate authorize.net with cvv number for my payment section in the shopping cart. Iam also searched for this in the oscommerce contributions. But i didnt get a good one... can anyone suggest me a successfull authorize.net contribution with cvv number.

Thanks,

Mahe

Thanks & Regards,

mahe4us

Hi,

Iam a newbie to oscommerce. Now I have been integrating oscommerce for my shopping cart. I would like to integrate authorize.net with cvv number for my payment section in the shopping cart. Iam also searched for this in the oscommerce contributions. But i didnt get a good one... can anyone suggest me a successfull authorize.net contribution with cvv number.

Thanks,

Mahe

Mahe,

Try Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7 by Austin519. I used that for a couple of years until I decided to stop taking credit cards. You'll still need a card processor, I used MerchantPlus. Very affordable and good service. If I go back to taking CCs I'll go back to them and Authorize.net Consolidated.

CatDad

Mahe,

Try Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7 by Austin519. I used that for a couple of years until I decided to stop taking credit cards. You'll still need a card processor, I used MerchantPlus. Very affordable and good service. If I go back to taking CCs I'll go back to them and Authorize.net Consolidated.

CatDad

Hi CatDad,

Thankyou for your reply. Now I have been installing this into my cart. I have one doubt in this, where can I place the return URL. I have checking the site in test mode. once the payment got success, it returns to my site, but the url in the browser is authorize.net's URL. so only i asked this. Is there any place to mention the return URL...

Thanks

Mahe

Thanks & Regards,

mahe4us