• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error "Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout....line 27"

pato56

I am relatively new to the process and would like to use the sandbox feature to test my payment modules...However, I get this error message on teh payment page. I appreciate any help you may be able to provide. I have looked at line 27 and verified it with a friend who is up and running with GC checkout...

Thanks!

Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in C:\wamp\www\catalog\includes\modules\payment\googlecheckout.php on line 27

I am relatively new to the process and would like to use the sandbox feature to test my payment modules...However, I get this error message on teh payment page. I appreciate any help you may be able to provide. I have looked at line 27 and verified it with a friend who is up and running with GC checkout...

Thanks!

Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in C:\wamp\www\catalog\includes\modules\payment\googlecheckout.php on line 27

i'm having the same problem - are you using the Ship In Cart contrib too?

in Your classes folder You have renames a class file.

that too has the same class.Hence the issue.

Delete that file.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

in Your classes folder You have renames a class file.

that too has the same class.Hence the issue.

Delete that file.

Satish

Have I made a similar mistake Satish?

I get this error below when I try to use Google Checkout and the 'Ship In Cart' contrib at the same time on shopping_cart.php:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zones in /homepages/0/d172459497/htdocs/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php on line 113

Its also occured as redeclare class order

Should Be as all Module file classes should not be repeated even with a modified name but a .php extension.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Should Be as all Module file classes should not be repeated even with a modified name but a .php extension.

Satish

thanks for your help satish but that didn't seem to be the problem - i fixed it by altering the require statements for classes to require_once in the shipping estimator contrib i'm using. though this fix doesn't seem to work for another version of my site i'm running in a sub-directory.

• 1 year later...