Sign in to follow this  
GroupOneSales

Google Checkout does not work

I added Google Checkout to one of my sites and it allows me to configure and add my Google Key and merchant ID but it does not go to Google when i attempt a sample checkout using my own account on my site.

Any ideas? I have a load of addons to the site and do not know if something is conflicting or not. Any one know what may cause this?

Thanks

Dave

I added Google Checkout to one of my sites and it allows me to configure and add my Google Key and merchant ID but it does not go to Google when i attempt a sample checkout using my own account on my site.

Any ideas? I have a load of addons to the site and do not know if something is conflicting or not. Any one know what may cause this?

Thanks

Dave

Maybe a conflict, but more likely an error in editing. Recheck your edits.

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

Thanks.... I am heavily modified and it is very hard to find where to insert the google checkout modifications as it shows line numbers and does not show text to follow if that is the case. After a month of trying, i am about to give up on this. Is there anyone who has a version showing where to insert the modifications? I like the idea of Google Checkout as opposed to PayPal as PayPal cheated me big time and has poor customer service, but I cannot do this if I do not know where to insert the items needing inserted.

Thanks for the help.

Maybe a conflict, but more likely an error in editing. Recheck your edits.