osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to install templates

ForupDesign

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I'm pretty new to osCommerce, have a working site at www.palmbeachcandles.com, but am not as computer savvy as most of you. Is there anyone who can install a pretty template for me? I don't mind paying for the service, I just have to get my site looking more like a candle and candle supply site rather than just a generic eCommerce store. If not, than plez email me the pdf file and I'll attempt it ~ [email protected]

Thanks, in advance to anyone up for the job!

~ pat ~ :blink:

Hi I have a netshop using oscommerce and are happy about that, but now i will make another netshop a more exkusive one and have found a free templates but can't find out how to install it in the system, enybody who can help me with that, I will be great thankfull.

Ann

For asthetic changes, the file(s) you need to alter are located in catalog/includes/. this will contain the core files for your site design.

Hi

That pdf file would be useful here as well.

I have a question though. I already have my shop set up using the generic osc. I am selling digital downloads. It was a pain in the *** to get the payment modules set up and allowing the digital downloads (in contribute.php)

If I want to set up a template is there any way that I can keep the products/categories already set up, as well as the payments module and contribute.php file without having to go through setting them all up again.

Thanks in advance

Celticweb

Hi

That pdf file would be useful here as well.

I have a question though. I already have my shop set up using the generic osc. I am selling digital downloads. It was a pain in the *** to get the payment modules set up and allowing the digital downloads (in contribute.php)

If I want to set up a template is there any way that I can keep the products/categories already set up, as well as the payments module and contribute.php file without having to go through setting them all up again.

Thanks in advance

Celticweb

Contribute should of course read configure.php

Well, guess I might as well jump on the bandwagon.... I'd love to have that .PDF as well. I installed this blasted oscommerce thing on my subdomain and bought a template for mucho denero and now I can't even figure out how to install the F#$$ thing. LOL

Thanks in advance,

Josh

[email protected]

I have a pdf regarding installing of template......if u want i can mail u .

Please mail it to me too - fullerton66- at - hotmail.com

Why not make it downloadable and just post a link?

Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441, UK Garrison

Ghostbuster "Dr Smith"

HEY ADMIN OR MODS !!!!!

whats the use of a forum when the info go's by mail ??? :'(

i have 2 forums myself and i will never allow these kind of topics :thumbsup:

they add nothing to a good forum

people like me try to read and learn before we ask questions

so maybe its time to delete this topic

and if anyone wants to explain on this forum how to install templates it would be nice