The e-commerce.

how to install templates

ForupDesign

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

i hate to be a parrot....but could you email that PDF to me as well? the one that shows how to install templates in OS commerce.

thanks!

[email protected]

i am really enjoying OScommerce, but i cant "tweek" the front page lke i want

Edited by orionsteel

I would also like an easy step guide on installing templates. I have just had a look at oscommerce for the first time today. Doesn't look too intimidating (famous last words blink.gif )

Could someone post this help file to me please

Thank you in advance

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Well I haven't received anything yet. It can't be that difficult to install a template. Has anybody at this document they could send to me please?

Edited by Jan Zonjee

in the pdf what it's about? i have a pdf from a template from monster, but it is the easy way how, to install it(nexy next next....)

i want to know how can i modify the files if ai make a PSD, or import a template from template monster?

It's necesary to install the whole shop ? or what?

in the pdf what it's about? i have a pdf from a template from monster, but it is the easy way how, to install it(nexy next next....)

i want to know how can i modify the files if ai make a PSD, or import a template from template monster?

It's necesary to install the whole shop ? or what?

I actually joined http://www.templateworld.com/index.html

I joined for a year and you can download as many templates as you want. The good thing about the oscommerce templates is that they are the full package, that's all you need. However, I'm having problems. I have installed one on a test website but keep getting an error message as I have to enable the register globals and I can't find out how to do it. Check the link out below to se

e

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 3 weeks later...

Just to make a change can anybody tell me where the templates files go AFTER installation??

I am trying to change font size through stylesheet.css and it doesnt work I also have a style.css am i supposed to make the changes there?????/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a pdf regarding installing of template......if u want i can mail u .

Hi could someone please send me this also

as Im having trouble installing as it keeps saying

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

my email is

[email protected]

Edited by SKY_UK