Sign in to follow this  
vikram.raste

Any Oscom Gurus ?

I am Pretty new to Oscommerce.

My designer has designed a cart which will stick on the right hand side of all the cart pages.

Now my problem is The Cart content shud look like this

Product-Name Quantity

[Radio Button 1] A 1

[Radio Button 2] B 1

[Radio Button 3] C 1

Now if someone click on Radio Button 1 for example, that A Product should get deleted from the basket.

Is it possible ?

I am Pretty new to Oscommerce.

My designer has designed a cart which will stick on the right hand side of all the cart pages.

Now my problem is The Cart content shud look like this

Product-Name Quantity

[Radio Button 1] A 1

[Radio Button 2] B 1

[Radio Button 3] C 1

Now if someone click on Radio Button 1 for example, that A Product should get deleted from the basket.

Is it possible ?

Hi, there!

This is possbile by using javascript to trigger a form submit action or go to a URL and get the product removed...

But radio buttion is used for "Selected", that means this is unusual to vistors....they got confused...

A better choice is to add a Remove Link (like ICON link) and get the job done accordingly...

Any more questions?

Have a problems in osCommerce shipping, payment, addons installation, customization or SEO?

Ready to give a hand at once... check my profile for help

Hi, there!

This is possbile by using javascript to trigger a form submit action or go to a URL and get the product removed...

But radio buttion is used for "Selected", that means this is unusual to vistors....they got confused...

A better choice is to add a Remove Link (like ICON link) and get the job done accordingly...

Any more questions?

Hi Thanks for the same, do you have any code / contribs for the same ?

That will be great Help.

Hi Thanks for the same, do you have any code / contribs for the same ?

That will be great Help.

aha...there's no contributions on the HTML jobs in fact...usually, it's just couples of lines of code...you can make it if you understand how it's working...

If you are running a commercial website or intent to do so...send me Private Message, I can offer hourly based coding service...easy job...

Have a problems in osCommerce shipping, payment, addons installation, customization or SEO?

Ready to give a hand at once... check my profile for help