• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Packing Slip/Invoice

zefeena

Can anyone tell me where i find the files to alter the packing slip info, At the moment it shows the header for model' but not the info - this will make it impossible for me to pack an order!

I also do not want it to show the including tax, price info, as i am not vat registered so it's rather irrelevant.

thank you

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

I've decided it's the contribution 'attribute product codes' that's causing the problem. I don't use the attributes anyway as it made the stock control too difficult. Any one know if i uninstall this if there is anything i need to do, other than simply reverse the process. I ran an sql querey when it was set up, does this simply sort it's self out or is the somthing to reverse that too!!

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived