• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help for Image for each product attribute

goodiigoo

Hi! does anyone know or have codes for add image for each product attribute. For example i have 3 image color of T-shirt and when customer change color option on product info page the image will change follow to the option. Anyone help me please i stuck with this part for a month. Thank you very much for any comment. >_<

Edited by goodiigoo

• 1 month later...
Hi! does anyone know or have codes for add image for each product attribute. For example i have 3 image color of T-shirt and when customer change color option on product info page the image will change follow to the option. Anyone help me please i stuck with this part for a month. Thank you very much for any comment. >_<

I am looking for the same thing, did you get an solution??

I cant help you but maybe you could help me in adding product attributes. I just want to be able to have customers order 4 different sizes and have discription with them

Can u help me