• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Donation Contribution

Wendy James

Hello, This is a fantastic contribution and does just what my friend wants it to do but the reports page is not working and I am not sure why. Has anyone installed this and sorted it out?

Sorry, I thought more information may help. It seems the information is not being passed to the database for the donations_to_order table. After placing several orders everything seems to work ok, and the information is on the invoices but it is not being added to the donations_to_order table which is where the report page is trying to get the information from.

Edited by Wendy James
additional info

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I noticed no one said anything but even if you don't know how to fix it... has anyone installed this and had the same issue or was it installed and working ok? If I knew that I would at least know enough to check my work again. Maybe I goofed something, although I did go over everything about 100 times now. You never know though so I would love to know if anyone has this running. :) Thanks!

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Ok, another issue I am not sure what to do about. If someone enters an invalid code you get

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\shop\checkout_confirmation.php on line 74

this is line 74

tep_redirect( tep_href_link( FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode( implode( ' ', $donation->get_messages() ) ), 'SSL' ) ); //redirect to the payment page

if you remove that line everything works and takes you to the next page but no error is shown that the code they entered was invalid so I am trying to fix that.

I changed the line to

tep_redirect( tep_href_link( FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_INVALID), 'SSL' ) ); //redirect to the payment page

that made the define in english.php

define('ERROR_INVALID', 'The code you entered is not correct, please try again.');

and noticed most of the errors have wo defines for them so I made this as well

define('JS_ERROR_INVALID', '* The code you entered is not correct, please try again.\n');

but not sure how to add that or where to add it to.

As it stands now that part of the script works (no longer gives the fatal error) but does not give me back an error message, even with the defines.

Anyone have a clue?

Wendy James