• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange new error just appeared

Iniquityclothing

Hi folks just received this error:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 1475538/1207346 is not allowed to access owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 161

Dont know why 'cos I haven't changed anything and because of this I cannot access my admin panel? I used my admin panel yesterday absolutely fine and today Im getting this error?? any thought? If you take a look at my site; www.iniquityclothing.com you will see an error on their too?

Any ideas whats caused this and how to correct?

Thanks and Meryy Xmas.

The error on the home page is;

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 1475538/1207346 is not allowed to access owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 162

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

View recent 'helpfull' threads:

403 Error problems | Ultimate SEO (contribution support)

If you cannot access your admin panel then you'll have to access the db via phpMyAdmin --> got to the Configuration table --> go through all pages (there will be several) until you find the Session Save Path and edit it to just tmp with no slash before or after tmp

Vger

Archived