Sign in to follow this  
mfashraf

Need help with paypal IPN

I know there's a support section and i've posted there but there's just no reply... and i can't possibly dig 168 pages to see what my solution is..

whenever i tried to checkout, this appears at the paypal page..

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

And from what i heard the shipping should be made to my address but that is weird.. why must it be on my own address and not the clients address??

Thanks a lot in advance to whom that may help

It looks to me Paypal IPN is not properly installed. I have had a similar message but that was the cause but then again what do I know?

I know there's a support section and i've posted there but there's just no reply... and i can't possibly dig 168 pages to see what my solution is..

whenever i tried to checkout, this appears at the paypal page..

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

And from what i heard the shipping should be made to my address but that is weird.. why must it be on my own address and not the clients address??

Thanks a lot in advance to whom that may help

Answer found.. Thx a lot to geoffreywalton and myself for making it happening :D :P

I NEED this fix. where can I find it????