• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Assigning quantity levels to products with atrributes

ozneil

Hi Guys

Is there a way of assigning product atrributes and quantity whilst defining a new product?

I cannot see a way that I can create a generic product called "Sock" and assign attributes of colour and size and different quantities for each.

e.g. when under New Product in "Clothing> Socks" --> We can define quantity levels for the global product sock. BUT this does not allow quantity to be assigned based on the particular attributes.

Could someone tell me how to quantify products like:

a) Sock with colour white and size m with qty x

B) Sock with colour white and size l with qty x

etc

Many thanks

You want to install the module below, this will allow you to set a quantity for each option.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,888

Hi Richard

I installed the module but it appears to track quantities but not solve the initial problem of how to declare quantities for variations of the same product. E.G. New Product in Catalog-Categories/Products/ --> "Socks > Clothing"

For example, how would you create a new product that can have variations of size and colour and quantities for each pair of attributes?