• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN v2.3.3 problem

jpmad4it

Hi there,

I'm having some problems with the PayPal IPN v2.3.3 gateway and some other mods that I have installed. I wonder if anyone can help me in some way?

The other mods I have installed are:

1) ProductOptionsInProducsPage_1.1 - which can be found here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1538

2) quantity_mod_1_2 - which can be found here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3302

I have the most recent versions of these mods installed. The first mod basically allows me to displays the product attributes on the product edit page.....only the attributes for that product will be displayed on the product edit page. Then the second mod allows me to add a 'product attribute quantity' i.e. if I have a T-shirt and one of the attributes is the SIZE: Large......I can set this attribute to have a quantity i.e. Size: Large / Quantity 2

Now, the problem is that when I was using the standard PayPal gateway that ships with osComemrce, the product attribute quantity would be reduced everytime someone purchased an item. Since I have upgraded to the new osCommerce PayPal IPN v2.3.3 gateway, the product attribute quantity is no-longer being reduced.

Can anyone help me? I'm sure this isn't such a large change in code, just to delete the attribute quantity ordered from the attribute quantity stored in the database? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me as I'm not the most proficient PHP coder. Even if someone could tell me which file to look in this would be of great help to me. Its probably not an error with the IPN code, but an error with the code that comes with the attribute quantity mod. Any help of any kind would be really appreciated.

If anyone needs to see my code please don't hesitate to ask!

Any help would be amazing.

Kind regards Jonathan