• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do I make my jpeg pictures enlarge when you click them?

madsheep

I cannot seem to get my secondary jpeg pictures to enlarge when I click on them. I have been told that I have to have two sets of jpegs. One in a larger pixel size and one in a smaller, with the smaller renamed with an _s.jpg format. You are then supposed to add one of them, go back and add the other then hit update, but it does not work.Can any help this novice??

I really appreciate it.

Mad Sheep

• 4 weeks later...
I cannot seem to get my secondary jpeg pictures to enlarge when I click on them. I have been told that I have to have two sets of jpegs. One in a larger pixel size and one in a smaller, with the smaller renamed with an _s.jpg format. You are then supposed to add one of them, go back and add the other then hit update, but it does not work.Can any help this novice??

I really appreciate it.

Mad Sheep

You need in install an image contribution that allows you to use more than one picture. Stock osC install uses only one. You use the small picture in the listings and the large in the pop up. There are a lot of contributions out there for this.

I really appreciate it.

Mad Sheep

You need in install an image contribution that allows you to use more than one picture. Stock osC install uses only one. You use the small picture in the listings and the large in the pop up. There are a lot of contributions out there for this.