• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal not showing shipping cost

seanwc

HI EVERYONE.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM.

I HAVE INSTALL V.2.3.3 OF THE PAYPAL IPN MODULE WHICH IS SPOSE TO BE THE UPDATED VERSION WHICH GIVE THE DELIVERY COST INFORMATION TO PAYPAL WHEN SOMEONE CLICK ON THE CONFIRM ORDER BUTTON IN OS COMMERCE BUT IT IS NOT DOING IT FOR SOME REASON.

IT SENDS THROUGH THE ORDER TOTAL ONLY OF WHAT THEY HAVE ORDERED AND I CANT SEEM TO WORK OUT WHY IT IS NOT WORK SO PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE THAT HELP ME ON THIS I WOULD BE REALLY GREATFUL.

KIND REGARDS

SEAN :rolleyes:

PayPal changed their server behavior after v2.3.3 of osCommerce PayPal IPN released. Now you can't clean up shipping calculations settings in your PayPal account profile page.

Please check your PayPal account profile settings in Shipping Calculations, at the bottom of that page, check the option Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled).

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

PayPal changed their server behavior after v2.3.3 of osCommerce PayPal IPN released. Now you can't clean up shipping calculations settings in your PayPal account profile page.

Please check your PayPal account profile settings in Shipping Calculations, at the bottom of that page, check the option Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled).

Great thanks for the info i have ticked the box at the bottom of the paypal shipping cost page and seems to be working so lets hope it stay's that way :-)

What is meant by 'if profile settings are enabled'? About every fifth transaction has no shipping charges. In fact, I do not see the check box on my Shipping Calculations page. In the "Method", there is a box, 'Override shipping methods per transaction'. Is that what you're talking about? Do I need to check this box?

TIA

Edited by edukes