• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to display payment method only if

El_Heso

The Purchase Limiter contribution is meant for that. See my contributions (the one on the left, not in my signature).

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi again!

when i read the notes on you contrib it seems like there´s a popup window telling why they cant purchase, that i want is that one of my payment methods should be hide if the purchase amount is bigger than $5000 "not displayed at all" can i do that with this contribs?

/Tony

It displays a message saying the payment method is not available for orders over $X amount. You could edit the code for it not to show at all but that is not how it is written.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It displays a message saying the payment method is not available for orders over $X amount. You could edit the code for it not to show at all but that is not how it is written.

is it difficult to change?

Do you have some time to help me out with our contribs so the payment module i choose in admin, dont show up if the shopping cart´s value is bigger than 5000

/Tony

Edited by El_Heso