• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help changing the size on my images...

mrssocolov

Hello

Ok - my site is http://www.gorgeousjewelrystore.com - My question is - when you click on a subcategory - like lets say the Misc category under Celtic - you are brought to a page where it has my product listed for the customer to view. Only problem is - it is showing the full size of the product image. I don't want it to do that because of course it is throwing off my site and looks awfully funny.

So - can anyone tell me where do I go to adjust the images showing up on those pages. I would like for them to of course be smaller - then the customer can view it but they will be able to view a larger pic when the click on the item (because the fuction to view larger item I have left in).

Thank you!

Dance as if No One were Watching ~ Sing as if No One were Listening ~ And Live Life everyday as if it were Your Last!

Hello

Ok - my site is http://www.gorgeousjewelrystore.com - My question is - when you click on a subcategory - like lets say the Misc category under Celtic - you are brought to a page where it has my product listed for the customer to view. Only problem is - it is showing the full size of the product image. I don't want it to do that because of course it is throwing off my site and looks awfully funny.

So - can anyone tell me where do I go to adjust the images showing up on those pages. I would like for them to of course be smaller - then the customer can view it but they will be able to view a larger pic when the click on the item (because the fuction to view larger item I have left in).

Thank you!

Edit posting - 12/12/07 - Ok I have been trying to resolve this with no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can begin to look for the coding problem? What php file should I be looking at? It is not the product image because it is fine - so I need to look under the sub-category area. What php is that? Any help would be helpful - please!!

Dance as if No One were Watching ~ Sing as if No One were Listening ~ And Live Life everyday as if it were Your Last!

Admin >> Configuration >>Images >> Adjust your dimensions here.

Any chance you have UltraPics installed? It would help. Otherwise, I would do custom thumbs due to the fact your pics are varying heights & widths.

jon

It's all just ones and zeros....

Edit posting - 12/12/07 - Ok I have been trying to resolve this with no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can begin to look for the coding problem? What php file should I be looking at? It is not the product image because it is fine - so I need to look under the sub-category area. What php is that? Any help would be helpful - please!!

Ok -

Someone suggested to me to go to Scriptlance.com - so I did and found someone to fix it for me for only a few dollars. I tried and tried to fix this on my own - but got too confused/frustrated