• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session not registered - You cant access this page directly

I have installed the latest Ajax Attribute Manager released in July 07. This works perfectly. However when I added the Attrib sort v1.2a (+ instructions in Spanish) plugin I get the message under the price when editing a product:

Session not registered - You cant access this page directly

I have ran the sql included in this package. However I did this after I inserted the code into the original code.

Any support on this issue is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
I am having the same problem, did you manage to find a solution?

Yes I have finally found out the solution. Basically you should download the new contribution of Ajax Attribute Manager called "a fix" just recently released on Dec 12. And heres the link for easy access: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4063

then if your troubles do not go away easily just go to wwwroot/admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php and search for the phrase: stopDirectAccess::checkAuthorisation(AM_SESSION_VALID_INCLUDE); and comment it out with //

This should get everything working like a pro.

Let me know if this helps or not.

Cheers,

Tim

That works fine thanks and it is now using the sort order on the product display. I managed this by modifying the attributes_sort_module change so that the order by statement reads "order by pa.products_options_sort_order" instead of "order by pa.attribute_sort"

I don't suppose you know how to get the template to save and reload the prefix and price do you?

Ian

Edited by digicammad

That works fine thanks and it is now using the sort order on the product display. I managed this by modifying the attributes_sort_module change so that the order by statement reads "order by pa.products_options_sort_order" instead of "order by pa.attribute_sort"

I don't suppose you know how to get the template to save and reload the prefix and price do you?

Ian

Well I think I understand your question. Correct me if Im wrong but I think you want to know how to save and reload templates? thats easy enough.

Just look to the right of the "templates" dropdown menu and there are all your available options. Or is your question more of, you already know how to do this but all your inputted prices and everything is all out of order when loaded again?

Your welcome man,

Tim