• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Special price for customer

blackduv

Just curious before i start figuring out how to write one myself if anyone knows of a contribution to allow a price for 1 customer (i saw the price per customer addon but that is groups not individual).

Basically I want to setup price matching, and if the price match is acceptable then assign that special price for the item to that customer only so they can add it to the cart at the price.

Just curious before i start figuring out how to write one myself if anyone knows of a contribution to allow a price for 1 customer (i saw the price per customer addon but that is groups not individual).

Basically I want to setup price matching, and if the price match is acceptable then assign that special price for the item to that customer only so they can add it to the cart at the price.

Hi, I don't know of a contrib like what you are explaining, but I use the "ot discount coupons codes" contrib for my customers who contact me for a discount. You can create a discount code for any amount you want and only tell that customer the code to use for their specific order. It does not change the price of the item itself, but will deduct the amount of the coupon during checkout.

Hope this helps,

Leslie