Sign in to follow this  
paulstrade

USPS EXPRESS PRICE AFTER CHECKOUT

I OFFER ZONE RATE AND USPS SHIPPING OPTIONS. THE OPTIONS THAT ARE AVALIABLE AT CHECKOUT IS EXPRESS,PRIORITY,PARCEL AND SEPARATE FROM THE USPS OPTIONS. I OFFER ZONE IF I SELECT THIS AT CHECKOUT IT'S FINE BUT IF I SELECT ANYONE OF THE OPTIONS FOR USPS PARCEL OR PRIORITY AFTER CHECKOUT IT CHARGES EXPRESS CHARGE. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS OR SIMILAR? COULD USE YOUR HELP.

I OFFER ZONE RATE AND USPS SHIPPING OPTIONS. THE OPTIONS THAT ARE AVALIABLE AT CHECKOUT IS EXPRESS,PRIORITY,PARCEL AND SEPARATE FROM THE USPS OPTIONS. I OFFER ZONE IF I SELECT THIS AT CHECKOUT IT'S FINE BUT IF I SELECT ANYONE OF THE OPTIONS FOR USPS PARCEL OR PRIORITY AFTER CHECKOUT IT CHARGES EXPRESS CHARGE. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS OR SIMILAR? COULD USE YOUR HELP.

USPS changed the api return code from lower case to upper case a few weeks ago. This has likely broken thousands of websites across the nation and has really stuck it to a lot of USPS customers operating online stores. I believe it was a mistake and they have not fully realized the full repercussions of this seemingly small change despite their support lines being bogged for weeks now as a direct result.

In any case you have to modify the usps.php file and your db. I believe someone has put up a new shipping module for the standard oscommerce install to deal with this issue.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=251683