• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change address not working

in the checkout page, i press the change address button and type the new address , then it still displays the old one..

can someone tell me which file i should take a look? thanks

• 1 month later...
in the checkout page, i press the change address button and type the new address , then it still displays the old one..

can someone tell me which file i should take a look? thanks

Hi

Sorry to hijack another post, found via google, and this may class a double post, and at least I am trying to solve myself :thumbsup: but I'm having this same prob.

Did you manage to get it working??

Cheers

ian

Do you have any contribution that would affect this area such as PWA or active countries?

Wups, I suppose this is a good reason not to hijack someone elses post and it's potentailly a double post, sorry.

My site works locally here at home and at the office. I upload the SAME files to my server and it doesn't work. Even a fresh install of osc ms2.2 in another folder doesn't work. It always default to the address that you signed up with. Please see my own post here

Apologies again for the double post and hijacking someone elses post, I was hoping the OP would see it and reply.

Cheers

Ian

Wups, I suppose this is a good reason not to hijack someone elses post and it's potentailly a double post, sorry.

My site works locally here at home and at the office. I upload the SAME files to my server and it doesn't work. Even a fresh install of osc ms2.2 in another folder doesn't work. It always default to the address that you signed up with. Please see my own post here

Apologies again for the double post and hijacking someone elses post, I was hoping the OP would see it and reply.

Cheers

Ian

Hi again

Solved!!! :D I emailed my host to see if they had made any changes and they replied back saying it is a bug in PHP 5 and that they have changed me back to version 4. It all works now and I'm back in business.

Cheers

Ian

Archived