• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

invoice tax issues

Pensive

Hiya

I have 2.2MS2 most recent version, but not RC1. I understand upgrading is going to be nothing short of a nightmare since i have at least 20 mods in place.

One of the mods affects the invoice (professional invoice and packing slip or soething) but i was having this problem before I installed it so its not that - in fact its had this problem since i remember.

each product line displays the unit price ex vat correctly. It also displays the correct tax value (17.5%). the inc vat unit price is the same as the ex vat for no particular reason.

SubTotal is ex-vat - correct

it adds shipping

then VAT

then total is correct sum of above 3 values.

Anyone know why?

Is the unit price with VAT calculated in the invoice.php, or is it stored in the order table? Could it be invoice.php asking for the same value twice instead of the tw values? I smell a long breadcrumb trail on the horizon - Im really hoping someone will know exactly what to do.

This is my last hurdle before going live......any help is GREATLY appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Hiya

I have 2.2MS2 most recent version, but not RC1. I understand upgrading is going to be nothing short of a nightmare since i have at least 20 mods in place.

One of the mods affects the invoice (professional invoice and packing slip or soething) but i was having this problem before I installed it so its not that - in fact its had this problem since i remember.

each product line displays the unit price ex vat correctly. It also displays the correct tax value (17.5%). the inc vat unit price is the same as the ex vat for no particular reason.

SubTotal is ex-vat - correct

it adds shipping

then VAT

then total is correct sum of above 3 values.

Anyone know why?

Is the unit price with VAT calculated in the invoice.php, or is it stored in the order table? Could it be invoice.php asking for the same value twice instead of the tw values? I smell a long breadcrumb trail on the horizon - Im really hoping someone will know exactly what to do.

This is my last hurdle before going live......any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Problem fixed go to : http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2604