Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

godfly

Customizing new installation

Step 1 on the installation guide says:

IMPORT CATALOG DATABASE - Install the database and add the sample data - leave this box checked

AUTOMATIC CONFIGURATION - Save configuration values - leave this box checked

My question is where exactly can I find this checkboxes? This is the second time I'm reinstalling OSCommerce because I thought I just missed it the first time. Still can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd drink a beer for you. Bottle and all.

Step 1 on the installation guide says:

IMPORT CATALOG DATABASE - Install the database and add the sample data - leave this box checked

AUTOMATIC CONFIGURATION - Save configuration values - leave this box checked

My question is where exactly can I find this checkboxes? This is the second time I'm reinstalling OSCommerce because I thought I just missed it the first time. Still can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd drink a beer for you. Bottle and all.

I couldn't find them on oscommerce either but I did find them on osC Max, and the install was a lot easier too.

I couldn't find them on oscommerce either but I did find them on osC Max, and the install was a lot easier too.

atleast now i know im not the only one not seeing it. Thx bro!

Are you installing osc downloaded from this site or a template from another site?

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.