• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
robkos

Order Form problem after fec 3.2 installation

I just installed 2rc1 version of oscommerce and then installed fec 3.2 with account_3.php option. After clicking on Checkout and filling out Billing Address in Order From - no matter how do I fill it out, after clicking on Continue, I am getting popup asking to make correction with this information (postal code, province, country, etc.) - it's filled out correctly but it's not accepting it and keeps popoping up. I'm stuck. Please help.

I am having same problem with create_account2. Have you got yours fixed yet? My errors are on the delivery address mainly. I also have Country State Selector installed.

I did find a post that had to do with the "enter" part of the shipping. See the link below.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?s=&...t&p=1170972

" target="_blank">

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?s=&...t&p=1170972

There is incomplete php code in the create_account.php

This information is taken from the above link. Thanks to serverguy!

At or about line 640 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="text" name="ShipFirstName" value="<? echo $FirstName; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="text" name="ShipFirstName" value="<?php echo $FirstName; ?>" size="20">

At or about line 643 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input name="ShipLastName" value="<? echo $LastName; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input name="ShipLastName" value="<?php echo $LastName; ?>" size="20">

At or about line 657 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><tt><font size="2"><input name="ShipAddress" value="<? echo $ShipAddress; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><tt><font size="2"><input name="ShipAddress" value="<?php echo $ShipAddress; ?>" size="20">

See if these correct you errors. It only fixed some of mine. I think my problem is in the forms.js.php file, but I havent got it figured out yet.