• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Per Item

I've searched all through this forum and the contributions for a multiple per item shipping solution. I've tried to copy the item.php and rename it to something else, but this caused my entire shipping module in admin to vanish. I want one per item shipping rate for ground, one for next day, and one for 2 day. Any suggestions?

Somebody, anybody please help! This is the start of the holiday shopping season, and everything else is working just fine. I am really pleased with oscommerce, and so is my client. Tomorrow is Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the holiday season, followed by Black Monday, the biggest internet shopping day. I REALLY need these other shipping options enabled so that I can offer them. OR, does anyone know of any way to incorporate or combine FLAT RATES and PER ITEM? This would also solve the problem...

Somebody, anybody please help! This is the start of the holiday shopping season, and everything else is working just fine. I am really pleased with oscommerce, and so is my client. Tomorrow is Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the holiday season, followed by Black Monday, the biggest internet shopping day. I REALLY need these other shipping options enabled so that I can offer them. OR, does anyone know of any way to incorporate or combine FLAT RATES and PER ITEM? This would also solve the problem...

I need this too! I have 2 Items, for each item I have 2 choices of Shipping - Standard (Fedex 3-5 days) and Express (2nd business day) - i cannot figure out how to make such a simple thing work! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need this too! I have 2 Items, for each item I have 2 choices of Shipping - Standard (Fedex 3-5 days) and Express (2nd business day) - i cannot figure out how to make such a simple thing work! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!! I need this mod for a client of mine who sells gift baskets. However, I need to be able to input different shipping rates for a single product. For instance there may be a small basket and large basket of the same product, but the shipping charges are different between the two and they offer ground, 1st day and 2nd day air for the products. This would be a huge contribution or mod if someone could write this!!

Thanks,

jfreemom