• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay Testing problems

wargaming

Hi, i've installed the worldpay module and think i've done everything right and i'm trying to make a test purchase but get this error message when moving to the worldpay payment part

" The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. The transaction cannot be processed due to the following:

the currency or amount is not recognised

Please return to the merchant's site try again. If the problem persists contact the merchant. "

I've setup worldpay correctly as far as I can see in OC admin panel and i've read worldpays faq about currency and possile problems with multiple items but the test above was on a single purchase.

My website is Visit My Website so you can take a look

Thanks in advance for any help

• 1 month later...
Hi, i've installed the worldpay module and think i've done everything right and i'm trying to make a test purchase but get this error message when moving to the worldpay payment part

" The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. The transaction cannot be processed due to the following:

the currency or amount is not recognised

Please return to the merchant's site try again. If the problem persists contact the merchant. "

I've setup worldpay correctly as far as I can see in OC admin panel and i've read worldpays faq about currency and possile problems with multiple items but the test above was on a single purchase.

My website is Visit My Website so you can take a look

Thanks in advance for any help

Hello Wargaming,

presumably you fixed this as you have a live site, I have same error and cannot seem to find any answer.

Any ideas of the fix or suggesting of where to find.

regards,

Archived