• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Money Order/Check

paintedcabin

Well I can't find the thread on this subject so if anyone can lead me in that direction with a link or help,

it would surely be apreciated. :blush:

is there a way to stop the download links from showing on the success page until I release them after payment received for checks/moneyorders or

a way to only accept paypal for downloadable items - and -

giving choice to customer for paypal or m.o/checks (by snailmail) for other items that would be shipped to customer?

I hope I didn't make this anymore confusing then it already is to me, lol. :'(

Thanks in advance for any help :rolleyes:

In Admin > Modules > Payment > Check/Money Order is the "Set Order Status" set to "default"? Default should set it to a "Pending" status and not allow for a download till you set it to "Processing" after the check/money order clears your bank.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.