Sign in to follow this  
rkoechel2004

Google Checkout and Freeamount

I'm trying to get google checkout working with the freeamount contribution located here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/146

The problem is that google checkout doesn't work with shipping contributions when they don't have a tax class assigned to them. I'm wondering if someone can help me with the code to add an option to assign a tax class to freeamount?

Thanks

Ryan

rkoechel2004

I'm trying to get google checkout working with the freeamount contribution located here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/146

The problem is that google checkout doesn't work with shipping contributions when they don't have a tax class assigned to them. I'm wondering if someone can help me with the code to add an option to assign a tax class to freeamount?

Thanks

Ryan

I added the tax class to the freeamount contribution and it is now working with google checkout.

rkoechel2004

I added the tax class to the freeamount contribution and it is now working with google checkout.

Ryan.

Could you post what you did I am having the same problem and I can't seem to get the tax rate to show up for the

freeamount contribution. So I must be missing a step

Thanks

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

Ryan.

Could you post what you did I am having the same problem and I can't seem to get the tax rate to show up for the

freeamount contribution. So I must be missing a step

Thanks

I found your contribition I got it to work

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise