• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Maestro Card Payments

cmjennings21

I've had WPP module installed for quite some time now and have had little problems, however of late I've noticed an increase in Paypal Dump errors which as I understand it are generated because Paypal haven't received the correct information to process the card. Now because some customers have contacted me I'm able to say, with confidence, that I get these messages because the Customer is using Maestro, which I'm able to process using the virtual terminal. Having a limited knowledge of php and reading this forum, I understand that the cc_validation.php file controls if a card can be used and would suggest that because I receive a Paypal Dump error that this is working and allowing the customer with a Maestro card to proceed only to get a decline by Paypal. This leads me to question whether Paypal is receiving all the info it needs form a Maestor card? Is anyone out there clued up on this or better still have a solution to this problem?

I hope I'm clear in my explanation, but if not please say so.

Regards

Chris