Sign in to follow this  
discxpress

Use flat rates with USPS shipping labels?

Hello all,

I was wondering if it was possible to charge the customer a flat shipping rate and then print a USPS shipping label without the price showing on the label.

For example, a customer buys a product and I charge him $2.75 for 'Standard' shipping including handling. That would classify the same as 'First class' with USPS.

Basically, I want to be able to print a First class label with barcode with the postage I paid hidden, although I charged a flat fee?

Please point me in the right direction.

Hello all,

I was wondering if it was possible to charge the customer a flat shipping rate and then print a USPS shipping label without the price showing on the label.

For example, a customer buys a product and I charge him $2.75 for 'Standard' shipping including handling. That would classify the same as 'First class' with USPS.

Basically, I want to be able to print a First class label with barcode with the postage I paid hidden, although I charged a flat fee?

Please point me in the right direction.

Interesting idea!!! I need a little guidance on shipping also. I want to charge $5 Shipping and handling for 1 item and $9 S&H for 2-10 items. and anything over 10 free. That would be the regular ground shipping, then add extra for priority? Can this be done? I haven't installed the USPS shipping module yet because of all the problems that are going on right now, so I really don't know how it works.