• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP HELP HELP error on site

dogtails

I try to install the ultimate SEO URLs. Obviously it didn't work.

I have an error now and need help fixing it.

I did a backup and it won't reset. I can never get the backups to work .

error is as follows

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 70

Does anybody have the "original code" for the html_output.php

I copied and pasted the original code back in from the instructions (working them backwards) and I got an error

Also I try to log into my admin panel for the shop and i get this error

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1310) in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Edited by dogtails

I try to install the ultimate SEO URLs. Obviously it didn't work.

I have an error now and need help fixing it.

I did a backup and it won't reset. I can never get the backups to work .

error is as follows

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 70

Does anybody have the "original code" for the html_output.php

I copied and pasted the original code back in from the instructions (working them backwards) and I got an error

Also I try to log into my admin panel for the shop and i get this error

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1310) in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

anybody

Rather than panic and give up you could try working out which update you did that caused the error.

The error message means that the syntax around line 70 is wrong. A quote mark or semi-colon has been missed out or an extra one put in. Could be something extra/missing {.},(,) or a full stop.

A good editor that matches up opening and closing brackets such as notepad+++ or edit plus could be useful.

Replacing the file with a vanilla file coulod beak your site big time if you made any changes to it for any other contributions.

$link = str_replace('=', '/', $link);

$separator = '?';

}

if (isset($_sid)) {

$link .= $separator . $_sid;

}

return $link;

}

////

// The HTML image wrapper function

function tep_image($src, $alt = '', $width = '', $height = '', $parameters = '') {

if ( (empty($src) || ($src == DIR_WS_IMAGES)) && (IMAGE_REQUIRED == 'false') ) {

return false;

}

if ($image_size = @getimagesize($src)) {

if ((CONFIG_CALCULATE_IMAGE_SIZE == 'true' && $src != DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_black.gif' && $src != DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif' && $src != DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_silver.gif' )) {

if ( ($width) || ($height) ) {

if ( $width=="100%" ) {

$width = $image_size[0];

} elseif ( $height=="100%" ) {

$height = $image_size[1];

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

fixed. sorry, newbies panic. I hadn't ever made changes to that file before. i replaced what the contribution said was the original code and it was wrong.

I found the download for the original code and uploaded it and its working now.

however I still have this error on my admin page

fixed. sorry, newbies panic. I hadn't ever made changes to that file before. i replaced what the contribution said was the original code and it was wrong.

I found the download for the original code and uploaded it and its working now.

however I still have this error on my admin page

Compare the mentioned files at the mentioned lines post what they are.

compare what? sorry i don't understand

Your error on your admin page

Notice it says

catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1310 <-------- which means line 1310

and

catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

One of the lines is probably a remmnant of something you added.