• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

X-Sell v2-MS2

arrowmodels

Hi

I have installed maxime's X-sell 2.3 version of this contribution and everything appears to work OK but when setting up my cross sells in admin/catalog the images are displayed as full size and not as thumbnails making it very cumbersome to use. How can I get it to display thumbnails of a specified size? I tried cyclopes image fix in the contribution but that didn't work either.

An ex-employee installed what I believe a contribution from MaxiDVD called Ultrapics and I suspect this might be causing a conflict with X-sell.

I am in my mid 50's and the last time I programmed was some 30 years ago!!! I am probably old enough to be most of you guy's grandfather!!

PHP and html are very new to me but I can install contributions and follow detailed instructions to amend code. I am learning slowly.

It's probably very simple. Here's hoping someone can help me out.

Best Regards

Peter

Hi

I have installed maxime's X-sell 2.3 version of this contribution and everything appears to work OK but when setting up my cross sells in admin/catalog the images are displayed as full size and not as thumbnails making it very cumbersome to use. How can I get it to display thumbnails of a specified size? I tried cyclopes image fix in the contribution but that didn't work either.

An ex-employee installed what I believe a contribution from MaxiDVD called Ultrapics and I suspect this might be causing a conflict with X-sell.

I am in my mid 50's and the last time I programmed was some 30 years ago!!! I am probably old enough to be most of you guy's grandfather!!

PHP and html are very new to me but I can install contributions and follow detailed instructions to amend code. I am learning slowly.

It's probably very simple. Here's hoping someone can help me out.

Best Regards

Peter

Just to clarify further.

All of the images being displayed in the X-sell admin are the full size ones. The "SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT" parameters have no effect whatsover and yet the same parameters in catalog/product_info php work perfectly. This has got me beat.

Is there a simpler way to force the images to be displayed in a certain size?

Help!!!!

Peter