The e-commerce.

Button Designs for OSC - Feedback from all of you needed

elbavaro

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all, :D

My original png template which I used to make the buttons is free for download.

You can download it form my website. http://www.win-vermieter.de/osc/index.htm

Sorry, link is no longer correct.

All my osc buttons can now be downloaded at this website:

http://www.elbavarowebdesign.de

EL Bavaro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all,

following this topic here a quick update from the buttonmaker:

Yesterday, MILANO Style buttons for 9 new languages contributed.

Details here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...4125&highlight=

Today, PARIS Style buttons for 12 languages contributed

English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, Catalan, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Bavarian

These buttons look like this:

button_add_address.gif

button_back.gif

button_checkout.gif

button_change_address.gif

button_address_book.gif

button_confirm_order.gif

As always, you find some of these buttons in the osc contributions section.

All buttons are freely available via my website. http://www.elbavarowebdesign.de

(I simply can not upload all buttons into the contributions section, because one language button package - in 6 colors - is about 650 kb - and upload limit is 300 kb. spliting would be to time-consuming).

Currently approx. 8400 buttons available - and growing :D.

I hope all of you find some you like.

Keep you posted on news in this topic.

EL Bavaro

Okay,

and as I found some more time.... here is the next set.

The Miami button series:

availabe in 6 different colors and in 12 different languages.

button_add_address.gif

button_download.gif

button_checkout.gif

button_reviews.gif

button_next.gif

button_delete.gif

So now it is approx. 12600 buttons freely available - and growing :D

http://www.elbavarowebdesign.de

Hope you have fun with it. :lol:

EL Bavaro

Sorry guys took long to answer.

I am terribly busy at the moment (as we all are I guess) - hope to get somthing done end of month (feb) - but can't promise.

THanks for that dude. Its more acase of I need to go live with a store and wondering if its worth waiting but given a reasonable time scale its fairly obvious I need to go before they are likely to be ready. BUT thanks for all your hard work anyway I can use them on the sites first makeover :)

• 1 month later...

It does give you the template. You just have to make the proper layers visible. Simply look on the layers panel in fireworks, and enable the visibility of each layer you want to use.

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

• 4 weeks later...

You've done great work on all the button sets. Is there any way we can get a create_account.gif for Spanish? (to be used with the Purchase Without Account mod) The one I made isn't very good as you can see . . . . Alternatively, maybe I could get some advice on how to clean mine up to look more like the english one?

button_create_account.gif

versus

button_create_account.gif

Thanks

• 6 months later...

well i finally read all 10 pages... this forum seems to just die april 25? its november 2nd now.. nearly 7 months of no post... wow. anyways i have a question/suggestion you say your a button maker not a zipper maker... okay understandable, but why cant we replace the icons, with buttons? if its a issue of editing php, I'll make a how to on editing the php id much rather have matching buttons then these icons included. Also anyone that can post a quick and dirty how to on fireworks. I just bought it and myself i am use to adobe products other then freehand... but i am very rusty, i use to be a CAE (certfied adobe expert) also I have made a CSS for paris red, if anyone else is using these images and would like to check it out just let me know and i'll email you it or post it on my site for downloading.... i added the icon "photographic" ones someone here made... i liked them on windows, but when i posted them on my site, they got pixelated, i am assuming because they are larger or smaller then the html in the php was set to use so its scaling down or blowing it up.

• 6 months later...

I didnt know so much interest in buttons, wow, I have been a little lazy with my button design and the work here is great, so to add to it further I will pull my finger out and start a button series for all downloadable from my site, I have already started on theme design.

Call soon at http://www.elwynsbits.co.uk for more details and future packs for people to use, I will also post as contribs to osc when I have done some. All images will be .png for simple edits and user changes.

• 3 weeks later...
what fonts do you use? they legal to post on your site to download as well?

I am wanting to know what the font is used for Paris Type I english? Also, where could I find this font to download it? Thank you.

--Sanguinarius

If you're reading this, I'm probably pulling my hair out. ;>

*waiting for osCommerce 3.0 alpha 6* (I'm after the coupons.)