• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Methods issue

itztba

-2147219080 - Missing value for Country.

This is the error I have coming up when I am checking out on my site. I went through the database and everything looks correct, I even reinstalled the entire package to make sure it was installed correctly.

No go.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

If you are using the current modules with updated files it is a database error

you need

SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY

SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP

they are supposed to replace

STORE_ORIGIN_COUNTRY

STORE_ORIGIN_ZIP

but I left originals and added others

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES

('', 'Shipping Postal Code', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP', '32246', 'Enter the Postal Code (ZIP) of the Store to be used in shipping quotes.', 7, 2, '', '', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES

('', 'Shipping Country Code', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY', '223', 'Enter the "ISO 3166" Country Code of the Store to be used in shipping quotes.', 7, 1, '', '', NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

223=us

The site I am working on is an old site and had several others working on it. so it was not updated correctly.

found that info by accident searching for SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY

http://osdir.com/ml/web.oscommerce.cvs/2003-04/msg00006.html

Edited by crashwave

q_|_|| _|9~~J >-o>-o q_|_|| )| q_|| )