• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support Thread For Fancy Lightbox Popup Contribution

Contribution available at ;

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5532

Lightbox is a javascript to display images in a very pro looking popup box, rather than the bog standard OSC popup. It will also centre the image on the screen.

For a demo of this script in action, goto www.tractormad.co.uk select a product, and click to enlarge it's image. You will have seen the effect on hundreds of sites, but not many OSC sites are utilising this.

Please note that if the script fails, or the user cliks too quickly (very unlikely), the normal style popup window will be used...so its risk free.

Installation should take no more than 10 minutes, and involves only one file edit.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightbox is a javascript to display images in a very pro looking popup box, rather than the bog standard OSC popup. It will also centre the image on the screen.

For a demo of this script in action, goto www.tractormad.co.uk select a product, and click to enlarge it's image. You will have seen the effect on hundreds of sites, but not many OSC sites are utilising this.

Please note that if the script fails, or the user cliks too quickly (very unlikely), the normal style popup window will be used...so its risk free.

Installation should take no more than 10 minutes, and involves only one file edit.

Hey,

Thats a really cool piece of coding..i love it! thanks!

Hi,

Very nice contrib. I installed it in local and works fine so far.

Only thing , since I run a multilanguage site I would like to change the close image "images/closelabel.gif" accordingly to the website language.

That could be done changing the URL path, but I'm not sure how to insert some php code to retrive the language_id on a .js file.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

A very cool contrib. I am no programmer but can you please please please show exactly what need to be changed in product_info.php. I tried it..but no picture showing when i open an item...thank! Bravo Zulo on your great contrib....

A very cool contrib. I am no programmer but can you please please please show exactly what need to be changed in product_info.php. I tried it..but no picture showing when i open an item...thank! Bravo Zulo on your great contrib....

Could you post your product info.php

Nice looking alternative to the stock popup. I would like to give it shot. The install instructions say:

"Create a folder at your root (in catalog) called lightbox, and extract the files and folders for lightbox into that folder." root /images folder."

This implies that there are files in the zip to be extracted. I only find one file in the zip, which is the instruction file(lightboxaddon.txt). Are there other support files I should be finding in the zip?

Download from here:

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/#download

The link is at the top where it says: Lightbox v2.03.3

Installed and tested this in 2 minutes ;)

Nice contrib ;)

I missed that part.

Do you know if this implementation of lightbox in OSC is compatible with STS?

Edited by etzeppy

I do not know if this would work with STS, but there is a specific lightbox contribution for STS here;

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5236

The answer to my previous is quesitons is YES, this one is compatible with STS. I like this one a little better than the STS specific version because of the fall back mode and the install is a little bit more simplistic.

Thanks for your help.

I have a couple of products with an apostrophe in the title such as "Keith's Great Product". It seems that either the contribuiton code or the Lightbox code doesn't like this. The small product picture is not load at all from product_info.php due to a java script error.

These product names do not cause problems with the old code. Any suggestions?

I have a couple of products with an apostrophe in the title such as "Keith's Great Product". It seems that either the contribuiton code or the Lightbox code doesn't like this. The small product picture is not load at all from product_info.php due to a java script error.

I found the problem and fixed it. The original popup code used the addslashes() function with $product_info['products_name'] to add the necessary / in front of an apostrophe if present in the product name to distinguish it from a single quote. Simply look for the four occurrences of $product_info['products_name'] in the replacement code of this contribution and change to addslashes($product_info['products_name']). That’s it. Thanks for a great contribution.

While this addon seemed about as easy as they get, I managed to miss something somewhere. I've installed it at this page, but the image pops up in another tab. I've tried it on both FF and IE7, which gave me the same result. I've got Javascript enabled, and I don't have any other JS functions (such as onload) on the page.

Please help! :huh:

Janna

While this addon seemed about as easy as they get, I managed to miss something somewhere. I've installed it at this page, but the image pops up in another tab. I've tried it on both FF and IE7, which gave me the same result. I've got Javascript enabled, and I don't have any other JS functions (such as onload) on the page.

Please help! :huh:

Janna

Wow, that was easy enough - my guess is that something hadn't uploaded properly. I tried reuploading the lightbox folder, and it worked!

Nice contrib!

I have not had any problems with this one:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1484

My personal experience is with the 07/11/2006 version.

***********************Here you go, and I appreciate for the assistance**********************

<?php

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// SEO MOD start

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

$products_model = $product_info['products_model'];

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

// SEO MOD

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo $products_name; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re

sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l

eft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents" style="background-image:url('images/eRoljtablebg.gif');background-repeat: repeat-x;">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox" >

<tr class="infoBoxContents" style="background-image:url('images/eRoljtablebg.gif');background-repeat: repeat-x;">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" >

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

My Lightbox stopped working can anyone assist? Thanks in advance.

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
<head>
<?php
// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3
?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/prototype.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen"><script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/lightbox.js"></script>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<a name="<?php echo $tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
 <tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
             <tr>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

$products_name = '<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td class="pageHeading" align="left" width="60%">' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</td><td align="center" class="main">Model: ' . $product_info['products_model'] . '</td></tr></table>';
   } else {
     $products_name = '<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td class="pageHeading" align="left">' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</td></tr></table>';
   }
?>
     <tr>
         <td>
<table class="productinfoBox" width="100%" align="center" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
<tr>
<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>
           <td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>
</tr>
</table>
<p> 
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0">
<tr>
<td class="main" width="60%" align="center">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0">
<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
</noscript>
<?php
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<p> 
<td class="Price" align="center" valign="middle"><p><?php echo $products_price; ?><p>
<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?><p>
<?php // echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
         </tr>
           </table>
           </td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
           <tr>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   } else {
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 
      <?php echo '<a title="' . $tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $tags_array['title'] . '">' . $tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>
     </tr>
     </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>

***********************Here you go, and I appreciate for the assistance**********************
<?php

// SEO MOD start
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// SEO MOD
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re
sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,
left=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox">
<tr>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<?php
} else {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
}

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
}
?>
<tr>
<tr>
<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main">
<?php
?>
<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}
?>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}
}

} else {
}
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
</table>
<?php
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
}
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox" >
<tr>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
</table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
} else {
}
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
</table></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>

Could you post your product info.php

<?php

// SEO MOD start

Ok, I've made the modifications to your product_info.php, and indicated them with comments.

You will need to clearly follow the instructions though to make sure the java files are in the right place;

<?php

// SEO MOD start

// SEO MOD

?>

<head>

sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l

eft=150')

}

//--></script>

// MODIFIED FOR LIGHTBOX

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/prototype.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/lightbox.js"></script>

// END MODIFIED FOR LIGHTBOX

</head>

<!-- header //-->

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

} else {

}

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

?>

<tr>

// MODIFIED FOR LIGHTBOX

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

</noscript>

// END MODIFIED FOR LIGHTBOX

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<?php

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

}

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

} else {

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

Hi

Just installed this contribution, thanks very much for the work thats gone into it

Ive managed to get it working okay but my website has been setup by somebody else and it allows the use of additional images on the product page and i cant get it working with these. Ive tracked down the code where the additional images are called from but i cant quite figure out how to modify it, any help would be greatly appreciated :

<?php
 $images_product = tep_db_query("SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " WHERE products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
 if (!tep_db_num_rows($images_product)) {
?>
<br>
<?php
 } else {
?>
<!-- additional_images //-->
<table width="100%">
  <tr>
	<td>

<?php
 $info_box_contents = array();
 $row = 0;
 $col = 0;
 while ($new_products = tep_db_fetch_array($images_product)) {
$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
									   'params' => 'class="smallText" width="25%" valign="top"',
									   'text' => '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'imagesID=' . $new_products['additional_images_id']) . '\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['popup_images'], $new_products['images_description'], DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH, DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'
									  );
$col ++;
if ($col > 3) {
  $col = 0;
  $row ++;
}
 }
 new imagesBox($info_box_contents);
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table>
<!-- additional_images_eof //-->
<?php
 }
?>

Thanks

Graham

Hi

Just installed this contribution, thanks very much for the work thats gone into it

Ive managed to get it working okay but my website has been setup by somebody else and it allows the use of additional images on the product page and i cant get it working with these. Ive tracked down the code where the additional images are called from but i cant quite figure out how to modify it, any help would be greatly appreciated :

<?php
 $images_product = tep_db_query("SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " WHERE products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
 if (!tep_db_num_rows($images_product)) {
?>
<br>
<?php
 } else {
?>
<!-- additional_images //-->
<table width="100%">
  <tr>
	<td>

<?php
 $info_box_contents = array();
 $row = 0;
 $col = 0;
 while ($new_products = tep_db_fetch_array($images_product)) {
$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
									   'params' => 'class="smallText" width="25%" valign="top"',
									   'text' => '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'imagesID=' . $new_products['additional_images_id']) . '\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_products['popup_images'], $new_products['images_description'], DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH, DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'
									  );
$col ++;
if ($col > 3) {
  $col = 0;
  $row ++;
}
 }
 new imagesBox($info_box_contents);
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table>
<!-- additional_images_eof //-->
<?php
 }
?>

Thanks

Graham

Which contribution was used to allow you to view multiple images?

Which contribution was used to allow you to view multiple images?

Im not sure to be honest as its not something i installed myself and i dont think i could get in touch with the person that did setup the site to find out which one they used

I found the problem and fixed it. The original popup code used the addslashes() function with $product_info['products_name'] to add the necessary / in front of an apostrophe if present in the product name to distinguish it from a single quote. Simply look for the four occurrences of $product_info['products_name'] in the replacement code of this contribution and change to addslashes($product_info['products_name']). That’s it. Thanks for a great contribution.

Thanks a lot m8. Had same problem & pulling hair out trying to locate it. Brillant contribution. Well done for making it. The bloke with the tractor mad site: did you use a template? if you did where did you get it? I'm not going to copy it. If its a template was it hard to install it? Sorry to ask these questions but your 2 sites are brillant.