• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra fields for main categories...

have question about how extra fields can be displayed. I have a "Unique Id", "Model", and "Brand" published on my product_info page, but I was wondering if there was a way to take one of those fields and display them on my main product listing page also.

For example: I use this store as a catalog to sell large printing presses and have salesmen standing by. I would like my customers to be able to see our "unique" id from our product listing page here.

http://www.brooksprintingequipment.com/catalog/

If you went to the site you can see we sell more than one of the same product. Clicking on the link you will see the extra fields, but I can't figure out a way to pull ONE of the fields over instead of all of them.

if not..

If there is another contribution that will allow me to display an extra field on my product listing page and not even include the "product extra fields" on the main product listing. I just want the capabilities to put a unique ID on my main page.

Thanks,

Luke