• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OscThumb - Problem displaying category images on homepage

skyshing

I am newbie. After I installed the OscThumb contribution, everything seems fine except one major problem: The catalog images on homepage do not display at all, see attached image/ screenshot of (homepage) of my site - image_error.jpg

What is it that i have done wrong here. The display code error which should have been the image is as follows:

php.Thumb() v1.7.7-200612252156

AntiOffsiteLinking() - "www.pdcdigitalsolutions.co.uk" is NOT in

$this->confignooffsitelink_valid_domains (www.pdcdigitalsolutions.co.uk)

If I switch off oscThumb from the admin backend, then everything is back to normal.

By the way, OscThumb contribution as it says is "oscThumb contribution uses the open source project phpThumb to create thumbnails of your images.

Instead of sending the full size image to the browser and let the browser resize it, which can seriously slow down the loading time of your pages and look ugly, oscThumb will generate thumbnails and save them in a cache folder on your server, for future use.

It used Imagemagic (if available) or GD library to generate gif, jpg and png thumbnails.

In my knowledge, this is the only thumbnailing contribution that can really protect your images agains thieves!"

You can see this contribution from this link http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5491

Please can anyone help, what is the solution. Your help is most appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Option 1

$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['nooffsitelink_enabled'] = true;

Change Above Code true to false from phpThumb.config

$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['nooffsitelink_enabled'] = false;

Option 2

If you leave true then

$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['nooffsitelink_valid_domains'] = array(@$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);

add website address or ip address in Above Code to below code (add URL or IP Address that you shown in error message)

$PHPTHUMB_CONFIG['nooffsitelink_valid_domains'] = array(@$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'],'www.example.ie');