• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All feedback welcome

mark86w

I posted a while ago with my new site and since then i have been working a lot on it changing all i can and making it run as smooth as possible and would like for people to have a look throught and help me out let me know whats good and whats bad or what doednt work, i would like the site to be the best of my abilitys so please let me know what i can do

South West Welding

Thanks for all your help, i would have been able to doanything with out all the contributions and the help from the foroums

Regards,

Mark

Several issues with your site. First let me start off by saying that the intro page is unnecessary. Second, your header can use a logo. Why are you using one big image to show your specials on the main page? The text within that big image is pixelated. Using one big picture for this purpose is a bad idea. Also, on your specials page http://www.swws.biz/swws1/specials.php the red text needs to be changed as it is hard to read on an orange background. Finally, I would remove some of those infoboxes it makes the site cluttered.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Archived