• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] User Tracking with Admin

os232

I found no thread about this contribution

User Tracking with Admin 1.0

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1055

so I start a new one. I am using version User Tracking v1.40.2 gawdzinski.pl 31 Mar 2006 + update Fully compliant user tracking with Register Global on/off dr_lucas 26 Jun 2007, which could be the latest.

Unfortunately I am getting Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in \admin\user_tracking.php on line 358 and can not locate the bug. Does anyone has this contri running and working? It would be great if you could share a working user_tracking.php or point me to the error.

cheers

All of you using Google Analytics for tracking? Or for what reason no one use this interesting contribution. Is there any other contribute for user tracking which I can see the exact steps a user has taken?

cheers

• 4 years later...

Hi guys,

I am interested in this topic, too.

I use Google Analytics, too - but I am missing complete site links (not only to a domain).

In another older shop I had a contribution "user tracking" which showed my complete links. For example if someone reading this thread would click onto my website - the user tracking would show me the complete link back to this exact thread (not only to the domain www.oscommerce.com/forums ...

However, I tried to install this contribution and I got NO ERROR at all. It just doesn't seem to work. There is nothing to be seen - nowhere ... I

Any idea?

What tools do you use to learn more about your users and where they exactly come from????

Thanks,

Misha