b00

[Contribution] Recently Viewed Products(sales optimized)

i had the same problem images not showing on the recently_viewed.php but showing in the boxes ok

The recently_viewed.php has the p.products_image missing from the query, add that to the query and all works fine.

i'm using OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.0

11 hours ago, nigeloscomm said:

i had the same problem images not showing on the recently_viewed.php but showing in the boxes ok

The recently_viewed.php has the p.products_image missing from the query, add that to the query and all works fine.

i'm using OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.0

You are using an outdated version which still needs the PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE setting set to "true".

Please update to the latest version:

Version 5.0.2 Phoenix

Changes:        
         - removed deprecated "Product Image" configuration setting

It appears that the core changes introduced in 1.0.7.3 are not compatible with this add-on.

Once I get the new 1.0.7.4 changes merged in I will see if I can update the add-on to work with these newer versions.

If anyone else happens to be looking at this same issue, please let me know if or how I can help.

Thanks, Dave

3 minutes ago, grumplestiltskin said:

It appears that the core changes introduced in 1.0.7.3 are not compatible with this add-on.

Once I get the new 1.0.7.4 changes merged in I will see if I can update the add-on to work with these newer versions.

If anyone else happens to be looking at this same issue, please let me know if or how I can help.

Thanks, Dave

The update is on my to do list. If you get it updated, please mail me the updated package or post it here. So I can add it to the marketplace.

Thanks Rainer

42 minutes ago, raiwa said:

The update is on my to do list. If you get it updated, please mail me the updated package or post it here. So I can add it to the marketplace.

Thanks Rainer

Will do! I'm happy to give back whatever I can....