Jump to content
b00

[Contribution] Recently Viewed Products(sales optimized)

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had the same problem images not showing on the recently_viewed.php but showing in the boxes ok

The recently_viewed.php has the p.products_image missing from the query, add that to the query and all works fine.

i'm using OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nigeloscomm said:

i had the same problem images not showing on the recently_viewed.php but showing in the boxes ok

The recently_viewed.php has the p.products_image missing from the query, add that to the query and all works fine.

i'm using OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.5.0

 

You are using an outdated version which still needs the PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE setting set to "true".

Please update to the latest version:

                Version 5.0.2 Phoenix

                Changes:        
         - removed deprecated "Product Image" configuration setting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that the core changes introduced in 1.0.7.3 are not compatible with this add-on.

Once I get the new 1.0.7.4 changes merged in I will see if I can update the add-on to work with these newer versions.

If anyone else happens to be looking at this same issue, please let me know if or how I can help.

Thanks, Dave

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grumplestiltskin said:

It appears that the core changes introduced in 1.0.7.3 are not compatible with this add-on.

Once I get the new 1.0.7.4 changes merged in I will see if I can update the add-on to work with these newer versions.

If anyone else happens to be looking at this same issue, please let me know if or how I can help.

Thanks, Dave

 

The update is on my to do list. If you get it updated, please mail me the updated package or post it here. So I can add it to the marketplace.

Thanks Rainer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, raiwa said:

The update is on my to do list. If you get it updated, please mail me the updated package or post it here. So I can add it to the marketplace.

Thanks Rainer

Will do! I'm happy to give back whatever I can....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×