Sign in to follow this  
tropiland

osCommrece Cart and PayPal account!

Hello to all,

I have ran into a major problem with my osCommrece-PayPal set-up and hopping to get some answers as a matter of survival of my business.

I have installed the original PayPal payment module and also the osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v 2.2. can these two both be "actvated" at the same time as payment options or do I use one of them only?

The problem I have is that I am shown orders into my "orders" page in my admin but these orders never showed up into my PayPal account. So the question is: How do I test to see if my osCommrece shopping cart is indeed connected and inter grated to my PayPal account? I checked with my customers and they did put an order through that never showed up in my PayPal account.

My website is http://www.e-smartliving.com. Please, feel free to check out my cart process. Any feedback and sugestions will be greatly appreciated as i am a new user of osCommerce and this forum is my one and only hope to solve this problem. I can not provide other methods of payment in my website so this is a matter of life and death for my business.

Please, somebody help!

Dimitri

I would suggest you only use the PayPal IPN and turn off the other PayPal.

One it will confuse the customers and two the PayPal IPN will store the sales where the other PayPal won't.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

How do I make sure they are connected?

by testing it, you can buy item from your live shop & simply do full refund on it, this way you check your live store.

Edited by web-project

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hello to all,

I have ran into a major problem with my osCommrece-PayPal set-up and hopping to get some answers as a matter of survival of my business.

I have installed the original PayPal payment module and also the osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v 2.2. can these two both be "actvated" at the same time as payment options or do I use one of them only?

The problem I have is that I am shown orders into my "orders" page in my admin but these orders never showed up into my PayPal account. So the question is: How do I test to see if my osCommrece shopping cart is indeed connected and inter grated to my PayPal account? I checked with my customers and they did put an order through that never showed up in my PayPal account.

My website is http://www.e-smartliving.com. Please, feel free to check out my cart process. Any feedback and sugestions will be greatly appreciated as i am a new user of osCommerce and this forum is my one and only hope to solve this problem. I can not provide other methods of payment in my website so this is a matter of life and death for my business.

Please, somebody help!

Dimitri

Use the paypal ipn only. Make sure that it is the latest version by checking in the addons area of the osc site.

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.