• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Article Manager

I have installed the Article Manager and can't get the articles to be left aligned. They all appear to be aligned to the center. Where can I fix that?

Also...the articles don't seem to read any type of html. Any ideas on help with that?

I haven't gotten HTC to work with the articles yet either.

I can't help you with the first two questions. You should ask in the support thread for Articles Manager. For the last, Articles Manager uses outdated Header Tags code so it won't work with the regular Header Tags contribution unless the Articles Manager code is changed. To use the Header Tags option they include, you need to edit the actual articles_header_tags file in the english directory.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I can't help you with the first two questions. You should ask in the support thread for Articles Manager. For the last, Articles Manager uses outdated Header Tags code so it won't work with the regular Header Tags contribution unless the Articles Manager code is changed. To use the Header Tags option they include, you need to edit the actual articles_header_tags file in the english directory.

Jack

Where is the support thread for Articles Manager?

Where do I add this type of info to my pages:

<meta name="revisit-after" content="3 days">

<meta name="distribution" content="global">

Thanks,

Sherry

Try looking in the contribution listing for it. Support threads are sometimes listed there. If not, search the contributions forum.

Those tags can be added into the bottom of the articles_header_tags.php file. They will have to be coded like the other tags to appear correctly. They can also be added directly into the head section of any page you want them for. That requires more work if you have a number of pages though.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Try looking in the contribution listing for it. Support threads are sometimes listed there. If not, search the contributions forum.

Those tags can be added into the bottom of the articles_header_tags.php file. They will have to be coded like the other tags to appear correctly. They can also be added directly into the head section of any page you want them for. That requires more work if you have a number of pages though.

Jack

O.k. Thanks!