• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

VERY URGENT: site launch monday

jpmad4it

Hi everyone

I have a big problem. Well its probably not big but it needs to be resolved by 5.30pm GMT Friday 2nd Nov.

I will even pay to have this error fixed.......if anyone does that?

Here is my problem. I have a few contribs installed. Off the top of my head (at home now, they are all work) I think they are:

1) mod to show product attributes on product edit page

2) option to add quantity to product attributes (also integrated with the above)

Now on the product edit page, I have been through every single product (about 2000) and added the product attributes with stock levels. BUT afterwards I realised I forgot to set the prices as taxable on each product. Now if I set the price as taxable and update it all seems fine, until i go to the front end. If i click on the product I have set as taxable, you can see the options/attributes displayed......as though that size is in stock. BUT if you click add to cart, the product is displayed as out of stock. This ONLY occurs if I set the product to be taxable.

Can anyone help at all. Im really stuck and desperate to get this resloved.

Kind regards

Jonathan

sorry -- don't have time before then, but if you don't get the help you need in time, there are plenty of freelancer sites where you can find people all across the world who will jump at the chance to help.