• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Gift Voucher shipping problem

Jayman2

Hi All,

I have the Gift Voucher mod installed and it appeared to be working great. I have been testing my store. Taxes and shipping are not included

just like they're not supposed to be.

I'm using Table Rate as my mode of shipping. I have is configured to charge a flat rate of $6.75 for all orders up to $99.99 and free shipping for orders $100.00 and over. This also is working properlly.

Now I just noticed that if I have regular products and Gift Vouchers included in the same order, since I can't charge shipping for the GV the Table Rate setup is not wroking properly. For example... If there is a $20 GV in the order and the total order comes to $110.00, it's still charging the $6.75 shipping fee. And in the sub-total amount, it's showing 0.00 shipping for the GV.

This is what I have in the Table Rate 0:0,99:6.75,100:0.00

Shouldn't the GV price be used in the shipping total for the benefit of the Table Rate setup, or is this correct.

I hope someone can help me. thanks in advance.

What would happen if we turned all shipping options off? Like in the case for services only? I'd like to use the Gift Voucher to sell not only gift certificates but support contracts, consultation time, upgrade and maintainance services, etc...

Hola Ian, I just installed your october-loaded3 package and I just have a question on the getting rid of the shipping charges that is added on when someone buys just gift vouchers. I am on a table rate shipping setup.

Its a nice package too, thanks. great work.

Wait, till tommorrow. I've fixed a number of minor bugs which appeared due to the re-write for the new checkout. Although most of these only relate to German users.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.