• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP and Google checkout

cmjennings21

I'm currently running my site with paypal WPP but thought integrating the Google Checkout aswell it may result in even more basket conversions. Has anyone, or does any one know if this is possible. I've tried on my development server and can't get it to work using the Sandbox and wondered if its something I'm doing or if there is a conflict. I'm not getting any errors its just not punching out to Google.

Cheers

Chris

Adding more choices doesn't always equal a better user experience. I'd suggest picking one and running with it.

No reason they shouldn't work together, though.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hi Dave,

Did you have any trouble integrating the 2 modules?

not really. I did paypal, tested, then GC, tested, then made formatting adjustments to get the buttons and text how I wanted. Using winmerge is always helpful. I do not think any code directly overlapped or conflicted. RC1 has caused me minor irritation with paypal though... and google checkout is still far from perfect. Expect some debugging. hopefully there will be an update to both soon.

-Dave