• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help! Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_setcookie

romeoOOO

I have try to install Ultimate Seo Url, but i have some problem now! :(

I try to go to my page, and i only find this error mesagge:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_setcookie() in /home/sito/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 167

Another problem is when i go to my admin panel. In the top of the page give me this mesagge:

/ Function to reset SEO URLs database cache entries // Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls($action){ switch ($action){ case 'reset': tep_db_query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'"); tep_db_query("UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'"); break; default: break; } # The return value is used to set the value upon viewing # It's NOT returining a false to indicate failure!! return 'false'; } // Function to reset SEO URLs database cache entries // Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls($action){ switch ($action){ case 'reset': tep_db_query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'"); tep_db_query("UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'"); break; default: break; } # The return value is used to set the value upon viewing # It's NOT returining a false to indicate failure!! return 'false'; }
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sito/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1320) in /home/veshtroc/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

At the line 167 of the application_top.php i find this :

tep_setcookie('cookie_test', 'please_accept_for_session', time()+60*60*24*30, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);

PLZ help me! :(

Archived