• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do I replace buy it now button with add to cart button?

kawagner

:blink: -Hello -

I need to be able to buy items (add to cart) right after I select the category and it lists my items. For example: I select a category, this brings up the items listed in that category and to the right is a buy now button (which now takes you to the details on the product). I do not want to go to the details on the product I want that button to add it right to the cart. I do not want my customer so have to click so many times to buy something. So I would like the add to cart button beside the items onthe categories page. Any ideas? Please help - I'm not sure it is just a matter of a little php coding.

Kim

You can accomplish this from the Admin side of your website.

Login to Admin...click on Configuration > Product Listing > Display Buy Now column and assign a figure to that...the order in which you'd like it to appear when browsing via categories.

When clicked...the item listing itself does not appear. The item goes straight into the shopping cart.